About Jaac & Jill, LLC
Jaac and Jill, LLC’s aim is to provide exceptional and engaging services to the children of our community in a safe environment. The goal is to offer academic enrichment, tutoring sessions, character development and fitness opportunities for children that may not have access to these services during the school day. Jaac and Jill, LLC’s plan is to serve children ages 8-13.
We believe in:
- Continuous Improvement – Both for our own professional development and for the services we provide our clients, becoming an ever-better version of ourselves is important to the very core of Jaac and Jill, LLC.
- Rolling Up our Sleeves – No matter your level in the organization, you’re willing to dive in head first to get work done and support the team. No one is above lending a hand and ensuring what needs to get done to achieve success is done.
- Transparency – We believe in being honest with our clients and with ourselves. You’re willing to be open, trustworthy and truthful in all company dealings.
- Creativity – Our clients rely on our ability to be creative, to think “outside of the box”, and to deliver winning solutions. While you are at Jaac and Jill, LLC, you will strive to provide creative ideas and solutions to satisfy clients and help our business grow.
- Excellence - Our work is our art and you will demonstrate attention to detail, pride, and the highest quality behind every client account and each company project we work on.
- Experiences – Learning by experience is the way we grow. We shouldn’t be afraid of failure if we’re trying, learning, and moving forward. You will push yourself to try new things both personally and professionally, and share lessons learned with your peers.
JaacandJill@gmail.com (252) 543-8588 Like us on facebook